Lieberman Earley & Co. offers an array of real estate services to help our clients achieve their desired goals and maximize the value of their property. We office services like Brokerage, Investment Consulting, and much more.
Brokerage Services We assist clients who are looking to buy or lease new property as well as those who are looking to sell or lease their properties. To ensure our clients the best we will:
• Analyze and price the space by calculating features and the surrounding competitive market
• Present multiple property options within our clients’ specifications
• Conduct personalized tours of the subject property.
• Negotiate agreement of sale and/or leases.
• Finalize sale transaction from due diligence period up and through settlement.
• Finalize lease transaction from signing of the lease through the occupancy of the tenant.
• Develop marketing strategies including:
• List the subject property on regional and national databases.
• Develop email marketing campaigns to be sent to the area real estate brokers and salespeople, and corporations interested in the market.
• Utilize social media
Investment Consulting Services
Lieberman Earley advises clients on their Real Estate investment requirements, including:
• Property searches
• Investment analysis, cash flow analysis, internal rate of return, alternative investment analysis, lease vs. buy
• Property Due Diligence
• Ownership form and structure advice
• Financing advice
• Lieberman Earley has assisted our clients with the following type of investment properties:
• Warehouse/ Flex
• Development sites
Lieberman Earley assists our more passive real estate investors by:
Acquiring investment properties on our own account
Structuring Limited Partnerships with RECA as the experienced general partner
Providing select clients the financial rewards ___ the Limited Liability and responsibility of Limited Partner status.
• Supervise and administrate subcontactors providing interior and exterior building maintenance and repairs.
• Maintain complete business accounting records, and provide monthly statements of which for ownership.
• Negotiate leases with current tenants.
• Collect rents from tenants if requested by ownership.
• Compensation shall be based on a percentage of the current and/or projected dollar volume of the rent schedule, prior to client’s engagement of LEC.